Your Christmas marketing strategy, are you prepared?
Add some festive sparkle to your sales and marketing strategy this Christmas. There’s still just enough time to sprinkle some seasonal good will and sense of fun over your branding if you get your skates on!
Every year, it seems that Christmas preparations begin earlier and earlier, so don’t get left behind in 2017. Simple design touches can make a big impact and here are a few ideas for you to consider during the countdown:
- Create the WOW factor to your website by adding some Christmas design elements to your home page such as falling snow, a countdown clock or festive wreath
- Add impactful Christmas banners to your website and social media accounts
- Give a Christmas theme to your logo or company name – here at Popcorn, our lovely logo wears its own Santa hat!
- Create a holiday greeting auto response from your website, so your visitors get a personalised, seasonal message from you
- Craft a series of festive themed email campaigns or a Christmas competition
- Create a sense of urgency for customers to buy from you; re-think your wording in your emails and advertising copy
- Add that all-important personal touch with a unique card design especially made for your customers
We may not exactly be Santa’s little helpers, but we have helped lots of our clients prepare their online and printed Christmas campaigns, so why not contact us to see how we can help you get creative this Christmas.