New financial year, new priorities
The end of the financial year provides a perfect opportunity for businesses to reflect on the year's performance and plan for the next one, we recommend not just reviewing the profits, turnover, staffing and overall growth but also the brand and marketing.
For many businesses once they have a logo and a live website everything else is forgotten about. However, brand identity and an online presence is so important in marketing your business. It differentiates you from your competitors, can influence your audiences buying habits, drives traffic, recognition, credibility and loyalty.
Have you had the chance to look at your own branding and what it says about you, here are a few questions to consider:
- Does the brand, printed material and website portray the image you want?
- Does it reflect the values of the business?
- Does it reflect the level of service or products offered?
- Has it been reviewed, updated or refreshed recently?
- Is the brand consistent throughout all aspects of the business?
- Is there or has there ever been a web marketing strategy?
- Is it an asset to the business?
- Is it memorable?
Or has it been left to become outdated, why not consider;
- A brand refresh
- Maintenance and regular updates to the website
- Website redesign
- Optimise the website to improve organic search rankings
- Brochure design
- HTML email newsletters
Contact us on 01279 812229 or email email@example.com.
When looking at the year ahead why not prioritise the brand and marketing to ensure your business is as effective as possible.