EU Directive Cookie Compliance Service £295 +VAT
We would like to draw your attention to the EU Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011 and its potential to impact your business' online web presence. This directive applies to all websites with operations resident in the UK that use the functionality provided by 'cookies' to conduct their online business.
Cookies provide online reference information enabling service providers or associated third parties to facilitate the delivery of content that visitors have requested via their web browsers. This directive declares that this information and its intended purpose should be identifiable to every visitor and that their consent should be sought to allow the use of locally stored 'cookie' data.
As a reputable web design company Popcorn is able to provide new and existing clients an efficient compliance service that removes any difficulties this directive may cause to business operations. We are able to provide an all-inclusive service comprising;
- Initial audit, categorisation and cataloguing of cookies
- Evaluation of 'cookie' functionality
- Creation of a new dedicated generic style 'cookie' audit web page*
- Discreet new visitor only cookie 'consent' pop-up for every webpage
- Link to tailored online help documentation to assist visitors
- Implementation, testing and production assurance
Project management, implementation and delivery of this work should ensure that your business complies with this European directive prior to the announced Saturday 26th May 2012 deadline. Should you wish to discuss this service further please contact our office during normal business hours on 01279 812229.