5 Social Media Stats a “Friday” will mean you never stay away!
Did you know?
- Longer posts on social media marketing channels tend to be less successful – 100 to 119 characters seem to be the ideal length. I find this very interesting seeing as though Twitter allows 140 characters per tweet – which I’ve always thought to be one of the most concise digital marketing mechanisms. (FYI this bullet point is 251 characters – bad example I know!)
- Asking questions (hooray I’ve done this) is meant to be a great way of engaging people.
- About 50% of online customers anticipate companies offering customer service on Facebook, yet less than 50% of brands actually put this into practice. *
- Pull marketing strategies are just as important as Push marketing strategies. As for all, according to Buffer, 70% of Consumers are said to ‘Trust brand recommendations from friends’ - so why not include posts that you know your friends will appreciate and share with their friends?! If you do this you’ll initially be adopting a pull mechanism, which will transform itself into push marketing when it goes viral! The best of both worlds!
- And lastly, according to Facebook statistics, 82% of online users use Social Media – so if you can’t get beat them join them
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!
Steph – Popcorn Marketing Assistant
P.S *If there is anything Popcorn can help you with please be in touch !
Either contact us on here, call us on 01279 812229, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website www.popcornwebdesign.co.uk
(Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net)